The Reloader's Archive - good stuff

ss7mm

The Reloader\'s Archive - good stuff

Guys if you don't have a good ballistics program or if you already have one and just like having good software to play with you should take a look at Michael's ( "meichele" ) Reloader's Archive software.

You can get a demo download for free and if you buy the package by the first of May the price is only $25.00. Michael has been busting his butt making changes that people have requested and has added many new features. He'll be adding more in the next upgrade but they are just too many and too large and time consuming to get them done by the first of May.

It allows you to keep track of your loads, guns, field data etc. plus has a very good external ballistics section complete with range cards, blank field log forms etc. It'll be a good buy at the normal price after May first but if you buy it now it's less than 1/3 the normal price.

I figure I got more than my purchase price in the time that Michael has spent with me going over feature, changes, requests etc. Michael is one of the business people that are a pleasure to deal with and his goal is to make a product that gives the long range shooters what we need.

Take a look, download the demo and try it. Any questions, just contact Michael and he'll get back to you ASAP.

You can check it out here: "Michael's site".

I have no connection with Michael and Ratex, I'm just a guy that got a good deal and also super support as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: The Reloader\'s Archive - good stuff

WOW!

Where did that come from? I am elated that you are enjoying it that much.

It makes me way happy that after all these years of trying (and shed tears!) to make this thing usable that other like minded shooters and hunters like it as well. That is worth alot to me.

Thanks a million!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have to agree with ss7mm, this is a well put together program. I havent dealt with Michael much as I didnt have any ideas to make it any better for my needs like others have had, so I dont have any real feed back for Ratex.

I have been looking for some software like this for a long time. I like being able to keep serial numbers and pictures all in one place. I have had friends who's rifles were stolen and didnt have adequet records to identify their belonings. Also like having all my load data in one spot. Aside from having the ability to keep rifle and loading data in one spot, it also calculates my bullet drops in a way that the entire trajectory matches extreemly close to my real world trajectories. The worst case I have had was about .75" off at one point in arch. Scince I use mils and npr2's mostly, this is really set up for me despite the fact that it is set up to do a bunch of others scope configurations. I also like the idea of choosing between raw pressure and sea level pressure scince I dont use a kestral, I use a cheaper Brunton that isnt really made for raw pressure but will give you sea level pressure based on altitude which my GPS will give me that. I would pay a whole lot more bucks for this program even after the full price goes into effect! It is a steal at 25. It does everything I want and need when the others I have used have a few cool things here and there, this has it all. A big thanks to Ratex. Hats off as well, I hope you are able to continue in developing such usefull tools. Please keep us posted.

Regards.

Thanks 308!

This program will only get better. I have quite a long list of major improvements to come. These will take quite some time but they will be worth it. Upgrades will be extreemly affordable (around 10 bucks) and minor updates wont cost anything.

Guys I am glad you like this program and it has been my pleasure to help you both.

Im using a Mac, so not able to download and try.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Do you have plans on making for mac?

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.