The Aging Process

Where are those "Golden Years" cause I haven't seen them yet….or that Pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow or Sasquatch either. I think they have been pulling our leg all of this time.
My friend who is in his 80's told me the only thing golden in your golden years is your **** ! Hint , it starts with a P, LOL

Where are those "Golden Years" cause I haven't seen them yet….or that Pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow or Sasquatch either. I think they have been pulling our leg all of this time.
My friend....it's a Sasquatch that started this thread! @Muddyboots . A true living and breathing Sasquatch...and Muddy my buddy...I'm glad you started this one....I had no idea how OLD so many of you folks are....dang...except for a sore knee, bad hip, torn shoulders, hair loss......gosh...I feel young again! I said to my wife a few weeks ago when I had ( notice I said had.....not celebrated) another birthday, " HOW COME I'M HAVING A BIRTHDAY, THAT ONLY....OLD PEOPLE HAVE?"

Our driveway is about 1,000 feet long. There are three residences here. My dad used to load a wheel barrel with 3/4 minus and fill in the occasional pothole. He did that till he was 84. So at 69, the next year, I loaded up the wheel barrel and really struggled to get it up the gentle slope about 350 feet from the house. My respect for strong old folks increased.

I'll be 82 in October, still working as a mfg. rep selling mostly fishing equipment. Still hunting Whitetails with my 78 year old wife. Our hunting partner is almost 70.
Yes Sir....I see you didn't plan accordingly either....I never expected to live this long or have time pass so quickly! After all ,how is one supposed to save money throughout one's life....When guns, ammo and hunting is so Danged expensive!!!!!
The only thing now on track in my life that I truly started planning for when I turned 60.
...and is showing promise....IS FREEDOM 88!