Thank You Vortex

tikkat3270wsm

As some of you know i am in the market for a new scope, and have been tossing around the thought of either a Leupold or a Vortex. Well while browsing through the Vortex site i came across something. For as long as i can remember i have been trying to find out /figure out how exatly to read and use a mil dot style rec. . Well Vortex has the best,most complete explanation i have ever seen. Yes,I am a novice when it comes to shoting at any distance over 200yds. ,but am getting more heavly into the sport(as much as my limited budget will allow). They explain how to use and read both their MRAD and MOA recs. in great detail. In plain english, that a Dumb Welder, like my self can under stand! Thank You Vortex, for clearing up a mistery that the answer has eluded me for years, Oh yeah, by the way, you now have sold me a scope! With all the help they have been, all free of charge, how can i sped my money anywhere else.
Thank You,
Craig Davisgun)

i also love in some of the manuals that they use a human for a target. Just great, goes to show what their intentions are (military, not killing innocent people)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.