Tell me about specialty/long range handguns

I used to shoot the big boomers aka 30-378 & 338-378 along with other weatherby calibers. Open heart surgery left me unable to fire the shoulder guns for several months and to be able to start shooting again as soon as possible I began using the handcannons, due to their accuracy and ease of use these are the only guns I shoot any more, gave the long guns to the kids. I too like the long range aspect as well. I am now waiting on a couple of more HS"s in the WSM modality, should be ready in about 4 more months.
hshunter

[ QUOTE ]
Dave, I have several XP-100 actions in stock. If your deal with Bill doesn't make it.

[/ QUOTE ]

DocEd,
I would be interested in a any action you may have available. Thanks in advance.

Take the grip cap off, unscrew the large mounting bolt that holds the grip to the receiver, pull off the grip, slide on the rifle butt stock, reinstall the mounting bolt and endcap and your done.

Make for **** sure you have +18" of barrel on that frame though. If you use a handgun barrel with the buttstock you are committing a felony!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.