Tell us about your 2011 draw results.

Idaho's results just came out. WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!
Drew a coveted late season muzzleloader deer tag on the Idaho/Nevada border AND a Unit 50 bull elk tag. It just don't get much better............................

Randy

Myself and a buddy drew Nm unit 32 deer tags and another buddy drew unit 31 deer, 34 elk, and Oryx on White Sands. Cant believe his luck.

After 33 years in a row of applying for Moose, Sheep, and Mountain Goat, I finally drew ONE of them! I got a Mountain Goat tag for the Bitterroot Mountains near Stevensville Montana in Kootenai Creek! I am excited to say the least!

We missed the Colorado draw date but will most likely pick up a "General, over the counter" 2nd season Rifle Bull elk tag and mabe and Cow tag as well. My partner has expierence hunting a specific unit but we are still looking at other units and will look at the leftover tags on the 22nd before finalizing our decision as to which unit to hunt.

Terry

AZ deer/sheep results came out today. I got a December coues tag in one of my favorite units. I got the best present on x-mas morning. I still probably have another 20 years for sheep.

Just found out I drew a gun tag for Iowa!!!!! Will be hunting the first season in Dec. now its time to buy a Savage 220 20 guage for the hunt.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts