Teaked me 338 edge today.

timmyatnop

Went shooting today , started with the plum bob rope at 60 or so yards.had to tweak my scope a bit it was clearly off a tinny bit. Then i aplied my vortex bubble level. Shot at
200 to check my zero. It was on the money, one moa bifference betwee 200 zero and 250 yards. Two moa bifference between 200 and 300. Right on the money. Went to 500 dialed in 7 moa shot a great group. Decided to try 800 shot moa but middle of group was 5 or 6 inches low. Gave the scope one more click shot 4 and group looks a littel high like 4 inches or so. Does anybody know what i need to do to tweak my ballistic program to raise or low my group a couple inches. Thanks

What are your scope adjustments? And when you say click you mean click or one MOA? Because one click in your your typical 1/4 MOA should only move the group about 2.5-3" at 800 yards not 9" like you observed(9" sounds more like you adjusted one moa), at least I think that's what it should be

Clicks are 1/4 moa . I noticed my tourret turns great till i get up to say 775 yards thrn it starts turning. like there is some resist. Mabey tjats my problim

Clicks are 1/4 moa . I noticed my tourret turns great till i get up to say 775 yards thrn it starts turning. like there is some resist. Mabey thats my problim.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.