Swfa

SWFA is a reliable business and I had good customer service from them. Check the Optic Zone as well, I have bought my last couple of scopes from Jon and he has always treated me right.

I've purchased 3 scopes from them.

Good all the way around.

I don't know if they are funny lookin' or anything:D but I'll continue to do business with them as long as they have the selection that interests me.

Pat

Most of the time they have the best prices on optics and
services are good .

They also have a large inventory so you can get what you
want with out having to back order.

And roy they gotta look good !!! There from TEXAS.

J E CUSTOM

Decent service, good selection, and great prices. I have been very happy with them in the past. My last purchase with them was back ordered for 3 weeks, and they claimed 2 weeks. That's not too bad though.

I have bought many things from SWFA and never had a problem at all. Its a great company with great customer service. I will give them all my business from now on.

A little expensive but usually have what I need when I can't find it anywhere else. I am in Texas so that hurts me..

SWFA...Samplelist

SWFA has ...
another site where they market their used, trade-ins, refurbs, and the optics they have had on display and cannot sell as new
WWW.Samplelist.com
You can sometimes find some good deals there...and they have a trade in policy where you can swap out optics for others on their site,,,30-338

SWFA is great...when they have the item in stock that is. Now this may point toward them being so popular that they have troubles stocking items and thats fine. I've been buying from them for 3 years and their customer service is top notch. But lately anything I wanted was back-ordered so I had to go to OpticZone and Optics Planet(with OpticZone getting the higher recommendation due to the speedy email replies by the owners, they had the lowest prices as well). My choice from now on is clear :)

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.