Swfa ss

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by shifty06, Apr 12, 2013.

1. shifty06

shifty06 Well-Known Member

Well I ordered a SWFA 10x Mil\Mil about 2 weeks ago, called yesterday they said it is still on backorder was wondering if anyone else was waiting? I asked if they had a clue when it would be in they said they couldn't tell me, they wouldn't know till it showed up at the door.

Has anybody had to wait on them for a scope? If so how long was your wait? not worried just inpatient. (without this rifle I am lacking a big boom stick, and the weather is getting nice here).

May have project done before I get this going lol. as its waiting on SWFA 5-20 mil\mil. and they have them in stock. just waiting to come up with the bones.

2. jeremykenney

jeremykenney Member

I ordered the same scope on 3-12, still waiting, I couldn't even get them to answer the phone or reply to email until tuesday, and they didn't give me any indication of when it would be in just said I could substitute or cancel my order.

3. shifty06

shifty06 Well-Known Member

Well if it has it shipped by the 25 think I will upgrade to the new 3-15 they have coming out. This month.

4. sp6x6

sp6x6 Well-Known Member

I e mailed about a throw ring and got a response in a hour.You see those scopes on classifieds here,might pick up no wait and save some bucks

5. Swifty

Swifty Active Member

I too was on backorder with the SS 10x mil/mil. I am really wanting to get my 308 put together so I cancelled my order and am now trying to find out some information about the Burris MTAC scopes. Specifically the 3.5-10 x 42 model.

6. Md reloader

Md reloader Well-Known Member

When dealing with SWFA it is best to call and see if they have it in stock. I had to cancel an order and look elsewhere. I like the places that list their stuff as in stock or not.Saves alot of heartache.

7. slush

slush Well-Known Member

I have a use SS 10x42 Tactical 30mm Riflescope with 1/4 moa adjustments if you are interested. I posted it in the classified section.