SWFA SS scopes

I just called SWFA and they stated that the next sale was going to be on BLACK FRIDAY.

Don't know if I believe them or not on this but I will for sure be calling them April 15.

Will see.

Brian

Do they have a habit of lying? Do you know something I don't?

Do they have a habit of lying? Do you know something I don't?

No I am just being hmm whats the word I am looking for. Careful !! Reason I said this is because I have called other companies before about a sale and it was stated not for a long time just so they can get you to by now. Then a week later there was a sale:rolleyes:. That's why I am speculating. But its all speculation on my part.

Should of made that clear. Thanks

Brian

I just check the web site starting a couple days before and click on the scope and see if the sale price comes up. some times you will see an add when you open up the site that shows the sale sometimes it doesn't come up, but when you click on the scope the sale price comes up. Good luck, the sale is usually decent, I want to say it was like 20%or so off the 5-20 x50HD and like 125.00 or so off the 3-14x40.

Thanks Muley. I will check around tax day and see what they are up to. If not I just might have to bite the bullet and get one anyway so I can shoot sooner. But then when they have their black Friday sale I will pick up another one.

Thanks for the info.

Brian

No I am just being hmm whats the word I am looking for. Careful !! Reason I said this is because I have called other companies before about a sale and it was stated not for a long time just so they can get you to by now. Then a week later there was a sale:rolleyes:. That's why I am speculating. But its all speculation on my part.

Should of made that clear. Thanks

Brian

I understand Brian. I bought mine over on Sniper's Hide during the group buy. I followed the topic from beginning to end. It was impressive the way that SWFA treats their customers. The SS scope line is a high quality scope line. I wish I had bought 2 of them. They are rugged and repeatable, the way a high dollar scope should be.

Guys have been using home made ZS for years.You just cant crank on it like your opening a cold one on Friday night.They will save you a non return to zero sometime.The shim can be something that fits turret and is on hand. I put a brass shim in my $2000 Mark 4 mil/mil and taped turret for a adjustable ZS.

Attachments

• 338 Norma.jpg
    338 Norma.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 121
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.