SWFA SS Scopes

I Have a 10x going on a AR, and getting ready to order a 16x for my 300wm,for a gun on a budget I don't think you can beat the price/quality ratio.

I've got their 3-9x42 with the MIL-Quad reticle. I like it a lot. The reticle is unique but it grows on me every time I use it. The turrets are excellent with no repeatability issues.

The SS line is very underrated IMO. For the money they are the best scope on the market. Excluding cost their upper end scopes are still near the top IMO. They make very tough, very durable scopes with excellent turrets. Their glass is good and the upper end models have excellent glass. They don't have a lot of frills, zero stops, etc., but they flat out perform especially for the price.

Rumor is they have a couple new scopes coming out this year to fit the niche between their 3-9 and their 5-20. I am giddy! :D

Scot E.

Hey guys thanks for all your input. I have read many reviews on them and heard a lot of good things. You guys just helped me make my decision. I have a couple of plinking rifles and thought they would fit the bill. I dont have to have the best glass on these two. Again thanks a lot.

They just released their new line of fixed powered scopes with MIL reticles and turrets. Great scopes at a great price!

Just in case you didn't know!

Scot E.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.