swfa ffp glass

• Thread starter Deleted member 41684
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41684

Does anybody have one of the new swfa ffp variable scopes... how is the glass

A guy by the name of Jon who has had about every scope, rated it very good. Try the search function

I have their 3-9 and it is very nice. The 10HD and the 5-20 is supposed to be even better than the 3-9. The fixed powers have also been upgraded and are supposed to be better than they used to be which wasn't all that bad to begin with.

Just so you know, I am not a guy that gets real into the whole glass quality, clarity, resolution thing. Not because I don't care but mostly because the glass in most all of today's medium to high end scopes are plenty good so to me glass is way down on the list of what should be important and mostly discussed in a scope.

Scope durability, turret repeatability, etc. features are much more important to me so I always make my purchasing decision based on those things first.

This site Home has a ton or good reads on the SS scopes and many others. Also like mentioned previously, Jon A has a lot of experience with SS scopes and has many posts here, on the hide, and on optics talk that will be helpful in your search.

Home

Scot E.

http://opticsthoughts.com/index.php

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.