Do you support the desire for factory rifles chambered in the SAUM cartridges

• I’d like to have the option available

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • I support the idea

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • I’d buy one if available

Votes: 27 60.0%

• Total voters
Kindly delete your Non-Supportive post of the Hunting & Shooting Community.
It's never have fun to have a negative indicator when pushing for product success. But without it you never really know where the shooting community actually stands on something.

The poll question is this.

Do you support the desire for factory rifles chambered in the SAUM cartridges?

You can qualify only nice things, but it only makes the data weak. Any marketing team that made it past freshman year will disregard data that doesn't allow a rejection. Pitching a need for a mfg to spend $$$$$, with only cherry picked data doesn't help or support the saum community.

A very diplomatic option in the nay category might increase poll participation.

Last edited:
It's never have fun to have a negative indicator when pushing for product success. But without it you never really know where the shooting community actually stands on something.

The poll question is this.

Do you support the desire for factory rifles chambered in the SAUM cartridges?

You can qualify only nice things, but it only makes the data weak. Any marketing team that made it past freshman year will disregard data that doesn't allow a rejection. Pitching a need for a mfg to spend $$$$$, with only cherry picked data doesn't help or support the saum community.

A very diplomatic option in the nay category might increase poll participation.
Well said.

My intent is to only show manufacturers that there is a Demand for a product.

Not Data Driven Comparisons to other products
On the marketplace.

Marketing can decide the merits of supplying Products in regards to Demand. That's how Supply & Demand works.

Thank you all who have supported the effort.
HP.

Just send me brass and I'll do the rest. Just having factory firearms in saum chambers doesn't help brass availability.

Having factory firearms in SAUM would help brass availability.

Demand & Supply / Supply & Demand !!!

I'm working on it..

Post in thread 'Best 7mm out there now'
https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/best-7mm-out-there-now.347146/post-2977639

Last edited: