Stock prices?

HARPERC

Opened my e-mail and found one titled "Stocks overpriced by 40%, bubble to burst". Well dang right they're to high. Opened link to see whose stocks were on sale, only to find a Wall Street rant. First reaction, what does Wall Street know about stocks? Coffee kicked in about that time. I swear some days I watch my mind walking away.

I run Postini (Goggle) on my front end for many reasons, but mostly because I lease 2 .com sites in another venue (not shooting sports) and I get a large amount of e-mail like yours everyday.

I ignore it all and auto delete it daily (Postini auto deletes every 24 hours with no action on my part). I can go in and pull off any messages that I want to examine and transfer them to my e-mail client account without fear of having them show up in my in-box repeatedly.

I quit even looking at the 'sky is falling' crap, long ago.

The sky fell when Obama garnered a second term. It's all relative now.:)

Opened my e-mail and found one titled "Stocks overpriced by 40%, bubble to burst". Well dang right they're to high. Opened link to see whose stocks were on sale, only to find a Wall Street rant. First reaction, what does Wall Street know about stocks? Coffee kicked in about that time. I swear some days I watch my mind walking away.

I agree wholeheartedly, McMillans are WAYYY too high priced and if there's a sudden price drop then it's about time. Maybe I should order a few and defer payment until after the price drop.

I'm glad these Wall Street guys are on top of this.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.