• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Stiller group buy important information

hateCA

The Stiller Group buy is closed. If you have sent funds within the last couple of days you are still good to go if they were postmarked by October 15th.
Some of you may not have gotten an invoice in your email. This could be for several reasons. Your server is blocking my email server, you did not send me an email address with your deposit, and I don't have enough info to cross reference to find it in my "Stiller Group Buy" saved email. If this is the case you need to send me an email. DO NOT SEND ME PM..
Some of you have sent me funds and no other information regarding what you want with the payment. Again I don't have enough info to locate an email in the saved Stiller email. Some of you sent funds in the form of a bank type check or an "On Line Bill Pay" type payment with no other info, I need to know what you want or you won't get it.
If you fall into one of these categories or have not received an invoice you need to send me an email. LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU GET AN INVOICE, NO INVOICE NO STILLER ACTION. IF YOU SENT FUNDS AND DIDN'T GET ONE YOU NEED TO SEND ME EMAIL.
It will take me at least another week to get the rest of the outstanding deposits in and processed. I will then be putting this all together to get it sent off to Jerry. I look for this to take another week or so.
I will also be going over the serial number ideas with Jerry and will be posting this as so as I can.
If you didn't register with SnipersHide you won't have a screen name listed over there indicating what you wanted. This is not big deal however if you sent funds and have not received an invoice you better contact me or you will be left out in the cold.
Thanks, Randy (HateCA)