• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Benchmark Tactical Muscle Group buy!

deadlift

Official LRH Sponsor
Hey everyone!
We are gonna do a group buy for our Benchmark Tactical Muscle break. The deal is $110 for a opened break shipped usps and if you have a buddy call and use your name as a referral you will receive a $10 credit here at Benchmark that you can redeem towards whatever you want. You can call or email, but I will need pmt info or paypal and your caliber of choice.
Thanks!
Chris
Benchmark Barrels

We actually worked with Jim from Centershot Rifles on these breaks, they are close but we didn't steal the design, I don't want anyone thinking we ripped someone off.
Chris
Benchmark

We actually worked with Jim from Centershot Rifles on these breaks, they are close but we didn't steal the design, I don't want anyone thinking we ripped someone off.
Chris
Benchmark

I remember a thread where Jim acknowledging the joint venture.

ADDED: Found it ...

[quote
Benchmark was allowed by me/Center Shot Rifles to do a spin off of my Muscle brake, with a clamp screw on it so it could be easily user installed and timed by the gun owner who already had a threaded barrel. It is a very effective design and will reduce recoil up to 60%. A Blanket statement on recoil reduction can not be given as a brakes effectiveness varies by cartridge, powder volume, bore size and bullet weight. As far as increased noise, the brake was designed to reduce the concussion effect to the shooter, by elliminating the back-blast. It does this very well and in doing so is not as load as most other brakes. i did some dedcibil testing and on average it increased the noise by less than 4 DB on the 2 rifles I tested. With that said recomend you wear hearing protection when-ever you shoot any rifle.

Benchmark makes a button rifled barrel, I have used them and so have some of the guys I shoot with. I can only say my most accurate f-class rifle I ever owned had a bench-mark on it and that was out of a half dozen rifles which I built myself. I will be using them on my PRS match rifles soon as I retire the tubes I currently shoot. I consider them the best button barrel on the market.

][/QUOTE]

(http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f19/benchmark-muzzle-brake-119418/)

Last edited:
Benchmark Tactical break Group buy!

From this point on the Benchmark Tactical Muscle Breaks will be renamed the "Benchmark Tactical break", all design aspects will still be the same as the current models we are selling now.
Sorry for any confusion.
Chris
Benchmark Barrels