Stevens Rifles.?

Niet

Hello everybody, anyone of my "mentors" have experience or knows about Stevens Rifles mod.200 ???

My wife is considering buy one...you know is no expensive; and would like to know if it is worth the money or not.
Is it accurate?
Any known problems? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Thanks for yours helps.

p.d. This is the best forum, not only by the topics but more by the people who write here.

And I thought I knew somthing about guns? I'm afaird I'm lost between the model 188 .22 rifle and the model 215 dubl shotgun. I hope somebody can help to fill in the blanks for both of us on this one! This is scary as I even went downstairs to the libary and drew a big empty on this one! Sorry NIET but the answer so far is NIET! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If its the new production mod200 bolt gun, its nothinhg more than a savage 110 action, in a savage stock, and a savage barrel. Savage and stephens have been the same company for many years. I havn't heard if it has the accutrigger avalable, frankly, neither would supprise me. Personally, I hold the modern savage rifles in high regaurd. I wouldn't pit them against a hall or stolle, but they will run with any out of the box remington out there.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.