• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sponsor Members

I remember when North used to sell on here not as a sponsor. It was obvious it was a business. He used to do it other places also. About the time I noticed him get his sponsorship here he quit posting other places. Another poster is doing the same thing now here.

I remember when North used to sell on here not as a sponsor. It was obvious it was a business. He used to do it other places also. About the time I noticed him get his sponsorship here he quit posting other places. Another poster is doing the same thing now here.
"I" could be wrong, but I do not think there is an imposed restriction on how many an LRH member or sponsor can post in the classifieds. "I" also do not think anyone is being forced to be a paying LRH Sponsor before they can post multiple ads as long as they follow the site rules, just like members are not required to be a paying LRH Team Member. @gpo1956 query has been answered directly from the site owner @Len Backus. Perhaps now we can move on forward ...

"I" could be wrong, but I do not think there is an imposed restriction on how many an LRH member or sponsor can post in the classifieds. "I" also do not think anyone is being forced to be a paying LRH Sponsor before they can post multiple ads as long as they follow the site rules, just like members are not required to be a paying LRH Team Member.
"I" said I remember before he was a sponsor.

"I" said it was obvious it was a business.

"I" never said there was a limit.

"I" didn't say it was against the rules.

Thanks for informing me with how "you" interpret the rules.

"I" said I remember before he was a sponsor.

"I" said it was obvious it was a business.

"I" never said there was a limit.

"I" didn't say it was against the rules.

Thanks for informing me with how "you" interpret the rules.
My response was never meant to offend you or anyone; it is simply a synthesization on my part.