Spokane, Coeur d'Alene area

Discussion in 'Shooting Ranges - Places To Shoot' started by panhandlepr, Nov 29, 2007.

1. panhandlepr

panhandlepr Active Member

We have a rifle and pistol range located in Coeur d'Alene on 6001 Atlas Rd.
    There are 18 benches with targets spaced at 25 yds, 50 yds, 100 yds and 200 yards. Bench area is covered. Baffling is being installed to get rid of any fly outs. We have both an indoor and outdoor range for competition Bullseye and smallbore rifle. Membership is available. Outdoor range is open to the public and members. Competition handgun and smallbore rifle is open to members only. Anyone with any common sense is welcome.

2. littletoes

littletoes Well-Known Member

Prices?

Always nice to have a range close by with good solid benches. 200 yards is great for load work, although your a bit far for me.

3. linksmechanic

linksmechanic Well-Known Member

There's a range called fernan rod and gun club that allows you to shoot steel up to 1140 yards. It cost's $75.00 a year for membership. It's pretty nice but is full of Le and competitions allot. They had LE in there for 2 weeks right before hunting season.

4. Supercub

Supercub Member

I use the CDA rifle and pistol club range for load development, but it is a little too short for validation. Anybody have suggestions for a 500 + yard area where I can set up some targets in the Coeur d'Alene/Hayden area?

5. Supercub

Supercub Member

Still looking - Anybody have some suggestions?

6. bowhunter42

bowhunter42 Well-Known Member

supercub, there is a range out at Mica on belknapp road, they have steel out to 1000, its $5 a day to shoot.

7. ak1251

ak1251 Well-Known Member

Spokane Rifle Club has been shooting alot of mid range F-class this summer. the last match is 09-23 but there is one more 600 yard practise on 09-21.

8. clemens

clemens Well-Known Member

What be there hours mica range open on sat? Got s couple rifles to sight in. Thanks for any info

9. NMcCullough

NMcCullough Well-Known Member

Realize this is an old post but someone might get some use from the info. Range is open daily from 2pm till dusk.

10. ODAVID

ODAVID Well-Known Member

i WOULD ALSO LIKE SOME ROUGH DIRECTIONS TO THE MICA RANGE If possible.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
    ODAVID

11. NMcCullough

NMcCullough Well-Known Member

12. JJMoody

JJMoody Well-Known Member

Haven't been out there in a while, but has the Mica gun range reduced how far you can shoot? Someone told me they reduced the range to 600? Wondering if there is any truth to this...