• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ** SOLD Snowy Mountain GTR rifle for sale SOLD**

gebhardt02

We have another GTR rifle for sale. This has the original SMR 350 action, slab side fluted bolt, mini-M16 extractor, threaded muzzle 5/8X24 with thread protector, B&C M40 style stock, Timney trigger set to three pounds, SMR mag system with one 5 round mag, and 20 MOA scope base included. Barrel is a Benchmark chambered for 308 Winchester and finished at 20".

Barreled action has black cerakote applied and the stock has a gray speckled finish which looks very nice.

I have not been able to test fire this rifle yet but if I still have it before it sells, I will get it up to the range to see how it groups and will post the pics. Please see my previous threads on these rifles. Here is a pic of this particular rifle. Spiderman likes it!

Price of rifle is $1900 plus shipping. Spiderman not included.

Geb

Thread to other similar rifle:http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/fs-snowy-mountain-rifle-gtr-105770/

Attachments

• SAM_0066.jpg
    SAM_0066.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 14
  • SAM_0069.jpg
    SAM_0069.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 6
Re: Snowy Mountain GTR rifle for sale

I really like that rifle. Have you/will you do one similiar in .260? Id be in on this one, but I have too many .308's...

Plus I can call the .260 my 'wife's' gun and possibly get away with it...

I think we still have one in this same configuration chambered in 260. I'll confirm in the AM and get back with you.

Geb

Rifle still for sale. Spiderman still NOT for sale. :)

Geb

Still haven't been to the range with this one yet but it is still for sale, $1900 plus shipping.

Geb

We are going to reduce this rifle to $1825 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL. This rifle needs to find a good home.

Geb

Price reduced to $1775 plus shipping. This is a nice entry level rifle with top end components. You won't be disappointed in this rifle.

Geb