Sold expired

Like I said, people like you and companies like BROWNELLs have done more damage to hunting and shooting sports that the antis combined.
This statement has to be one of the most ridiculous statements I have heard. Brownells has not damaged the hunting industry, nor the shooting sports industry.... in fact, quite the opposite. They have gone out of their way to support both and have donated millions of dollars to preserve and defend them against people who want to tear them down.

We get it - you had a poor experience. However you can't sit there and try to convince everyone that it translates across the business as a whole and that they are damaging the industries, nor are you likely going to convince everyone that your experience is the norm.

The "cancel culture" behavior that goes on these days isn't really having the effect that many people think it has.

This statement has to be one of the most ridiculous statements I have heard. Brownells has not damaged the hunting industry, nor the shooting sports industry.... in fact, quite the opposite. They have gone out of their way to support both and have donated millions of dollars to preserve and defend them against people who want to tear them down.

We get it - you had a poor experience. However you can't sit there and try to convince everyone that it translates across the business as a whole and that they are damaging the industries, nor are you likely going to convince everyone that your experience is the norm.

The "cancel culture" behavior that goes on these days isn't really having the effect that many people think it has.
Thread was closed yesterday. If you want to start your own rant, feel free to do so.

If your interpersonal and communication skills are anything like your online forum skills, I definitely side with Brownells on this one. OMG tRuStPiLoT reviews!!!!! The fact that you took this as a personal slight against you from a company that does business with thousands of people every day shows that you are a nightmare customer.

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg

I can still post, so the thread is NOT closed! Maybe OldHunter59 needs to be 'canceled' just for being obnoxious!
If your interpersonal and communication skills are anything like your online forum skills, I definitely side with Brownells on this one. OMG tRuStPiLoT reviews!!!!! The fact that you took this as a personal slight against you from a company that does business with thousands of people every day shows that you are a nightmare customer.

View attachment 361834
Don't know how I missed this gem

View attachment 361922
Yep you're a real sloth, I mean sleuth

Last edited:

View attachment 361834
Didn't take it as a personal slight at all. Just don't like companies who fraudulently charge my card and then refuse to correct it, but whatever.