sling for fluch cups

I like the magpul ms4 i use in on multi rifles can be set up dual or single point I also have a loder rifleman version but its kind a pain. If set for one rifle its fine but I try and get the most out of my gear

Thank you! Anything without the wide rubberized portion?
The wide rubberized portion on the Quake Claws is what makes them great. I have a few of them and it's the only sling I'll buy for hunting rifles. There's very little stretch and they're grabby, so no bounce and little slipping.

I have one of these and really like the quick adjust. Can go long enough to go across even over my pack, and short enough to keep it tight when on just one shoulder. I have the padded one.

Another vote for the Magpul MS4.

For a tactical style sling this is my favorite. The slide works very well. I use this when hunting with ARs. It makes carrying a heavy AR10 much more comfortable.

I have a Vickers Blue Force padded sling that is nice too but the Magpul is more user friendly.

Dear All,

For those of you who use slings with flush cups on their hunting rifle, which sling do you use. I am trying to find one which is not too tactical, and I am coming up empty. I would welcome any suggestions.
Thank you!
Magpul MS1 is my choice for a nice two point carry sling for my long guns, I have added the MS4 components to use it as a single point sling on my carbines.
If you want a great positional shooting sling get an Short Action Precision sling, they really help stability.

Dear All,

For those of you who use slings with flush cups on their hunting rifle, which sling do you use. I am trying to find one which is not too tactical, and I am coming up empty. I would welcome any suggestions.
Thank you!
I use Larry Vickers adjustable sling on my AR and my bolt gun. Very simple and very well made nylon sling.