sling for fluch cups

Ftothfadd

Dear All,

For those of you who use slings with flush cups on their hunting rifle, which sling do you use. I am trying to find one which is not too tactical, and I am coming up empty. I would welcome any suggestions.
Thank you!

This is about as non-tactical and yet still tactical as it gets. I prefer this because nylon slips off my shoulder with synthetic jackets.
Plus, I do not typically carry a bipod, so I can still make a loop sling, so very functional.

I have a couple of these in the non Flush Cup (QD) version that I have used and liked. I'll likely be buying another with the QD setup for a new rifle I have (has flush cups).

I have 3 of their slings and really like them, they will stay put on your shoulder all day long.
Good company too. I broke an end on sling (my own dumb fault) forgot about it until was packing for elk hunt. Ordered new one and sent old one back asked if they could put swivels on both ends cause then I'd have one of each. Sent me brand new swivel one full warranty. And quick too.

Thank you everybody. After saying I don't want a too tactical one I ended up ordering one from magpul (MS1). The feature I was looking for is quick length adjustability. I will report how it works when it arrives. Thank you for all the help.

Hands down the best. Excellent leather and craftsmanship. One hand adjustment. Highly recommend by everyone I know

This is simple:

Very simple and works well for carry and shooting.