sling for fluch cups

The riflecraft slings are top notch! I have several of these and I love them. I use my sling as a shooting aid and these were designed for that purpose. Lighter than a 1903 military leather sling but just as useful.

Regards
Ross

after learning to use a sling to shoot with in highpower I use m1-m14 cotton sling on every rifle, they are very fast and easy to put on your arm and quick to adjust and after you learn to shoot with them they eliminate the need for a bipod. look up NRA highpower prone position shooting and it will be shown how to use a sling to stabilize a rifle. also they can be purchased from CMP for about $12. Untill I started shooting in Highpower I had never heard of using a sling properly and it amazes me that it is so unknown

I find a Safari sling to be superior to any other sling. It goes over your neck, so no chance to slip off. It spreads the weight of the rifle across you back, so you never get sore shoulders. It holds the rifle in the same position you'd carry it if you didn't have a sling, so you're ready for a quick shot if necessary. I bought one years ago, and then made my own for the rest of my rifles and shotguns. The hinge on the sling is just extra weight, and when they get dry, they squeak. I've had to lubricate with the chapstick in my pocket to keep them from sqeaking while hunting. I just use a boot string to connect the stud to the sling.
Strong, light, and quiet.

after learning to use a sling to shoot with in highpower I use m1-m14 cotton sling on every rifle, they are very fast and easy to put on your arm and quick to adjust and after you learn to shoot with them they eliminate the need for a bipod. look up NRA highpower prone position shooting and it will be shown how to use a sling to stabilize a rifle. also they can be purchased from CMP for about $12. Untill I started shooting in Highpower I had never heard of using a sling properly and it amazes me that it is so unknown
Check this sling out, it takes sling aided shooting to a higher level. Much more stablity than a standard sling; and quick to adjust. Not necessarily the best carry sling, a proven competition sling. https://www.shortactionprecision.com/collections/slings-and-gear

interesting would like to see it on your arm so I could try to see how it would be more stable. A lot of highpower shooters use the leather sling with hooks and keepers and they prefer them but they are not even close as fast to put on your arm or adjust as the old cotton sling. I change the rigging on the bottom of the sling so it will go on faster and stay on your arm as you want the sling either high on your arm or low by the elbow because blood vessels are nearer to the surface in the middle and will cause pulse movement. I wish I could expain the change in the rigging if any one cares maybe I can find a youngster to send a picture as I am a technotard

I am aware you have already purchased your sling, but consider 3HGR slings. I have the 3HGR Light Harness with Grovtec flush swivels on my lightweight mountain rifle. It can be used as a standard sling, a biathlon sling or a safety sling. I also have a TAB Gear Biathlon sling for carrying a heavy varmint rifle fitted with flush swivels. A couple of other hunting rifles have early Pachmayr flush swivels on cobra slings but I think these are unavailable now that Lyman has taken over.