Sinclair Offset Scope Level

Distributor,

Can you see the level without moving your head out of shooting position? I had the Mounting Solutions Plus version but had to shift my head to see it.

I can see the Sinclair level just fine with my non-dominate eye without moving my head behind the scope.

Really wish I hadn't spent the $$$ on the USO level

I'm in for 2. The first one was the fixed rail level and ended up not having enough real estate between my ring and side focus for the level and ACI.

The second one was the swivel ring style although it works better than the fixed rail type I'm still considering going back to the Scopelevel (if only they were made from metal).

My biggest complaint about the USO's is the bubble is so small and the fluid they use is like gear lube. They are brute tough though.

I bought the one from Brownells and it just broke about 3 hours ago on the first trip out in the field.

i have three of the sinclair offset levels and have had great luck with them. all have been the 30mm version, also have started using the horus aci/level with pretty good luck. a little bigger, but has both features integrated into one unit. it also shows angle and cosine multiplier on the same scale.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.