SIII MOA Click Values

fatrack

Hey Guys,

I run a SIII 6-24-50 on my custom 338RUM and have found my click value to be 0.275 per 1/4 MOA.

Anyone else found this or something different?

It happens. few people take the time to determine the actual clicks your scope gives. They assume it's as advertised. You know what it is and that's what's important. If you don't like it you can always send the scope back.

Being a Sightron dealer only about 10 miles from there home I know they have the equipment to check it . Alan is very good to work with and will tell you how it checks. Give them a call 919-562-3000. Dan

I think Sightron makes an awesome scope and I'm not questioning the quality of this scope. I was just curious as to what others had found. Thanks for the replies.

I have an SIII and had no issues with it. I was just trying to point out that click being different than advertised is not that uncommon. I have a couple scopes that have other than advertised clicks. I know what they are and use them that way. I doubt there's any manufacturer out there that this hasn't happened with. At least with optics priced in the realm of reality.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.