1/5 moa click chart?

david3544

I've got the load from a disk program but it does not have the click chart for 1/5 moa @100meter. Anyone know of an easy way or program for this mathmatical ******. Thanks for the help.

I also have a ballistic calculator that you can enter any click value you wish. Once entered, the column next to the drop inches displays the total number of clicks needed to compensate based on whatever click value was entered. Such as .125 MOA, .250 MOA, .200 MOA .333 MOA ect...

Let me know if that would help you.

Michael,
I would like to have the balistic calculator. It would make generating a new load click chart a lot easier. "LOAD from a Disk" has 1/8,1/4,etc" but not 1/5. I am experimenting with my 6.5 stw and my S&B scope is 1/5 adjustment. Thanks for the help, David.

A excel spreadsheet has been sent to you vis email! You have to enter your zero and your bullet drop for each range thereafter, and your MOA per click, in your case its .2 MOA. Once you enter your MOA/click, zero, and drop figures your click needed at each range will be calculated for you.

Hope it helps.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts