Should i put my swfa ss10 on?

I like these rifles so much, I have three of them now.
Two are Sauer 100's but the Mauser M18 is the same action, barrel, trigger and bedding as the Sauer.

I can assure you that your Mauser is worthy of a better scope with more magnification but since you are broke and kids are going to be using it, the Burris 3-9 Ballistic Plex will be much more user friendly than your SWFA 10X.

When your financial fortune changes for the better you could get a nice variable for it more fitting longer range.
I've been wanting a 243 one for a all around gun, a 7remmag would be nice to lol. I really wish they would make some Euro cartridges for the U.S. Market, maybe next year there will be more around by then.

I want to call Richards micro fits and see if they done any stocks yet, I like the stock it's a little long since its cold here. The Sauer stock is a bit nicer, the compartment in the m18 is handy I wish the button were farther forward so lop could be changed some.

I've been wanting a 243 one for a all around gun, a 7remmag would be nice to lol. I really wish they would make some Euro cartridges for the U.S. Market, maybe next year there will be more around by then.

I want to call Richards micro fits and see if they done any stocks yet, I like the stock it's a little long since its cold here. The Sauer stock is a bit nicer, the compartment in the m18 is handy I wish the button were farther forward so lop could be changed some.
Love the Sauer Beechwood stock. I put a Limbsaver on both Sauers.

Attachments

• IMG_20200429_171129014.jpg
    IMG_20200429_171129014.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 35
Love the Sauer Beechwood stock. I put a Limbsaver on both Sauers.
They had one by me for 850 last year think it was a 270, I nearly bought it but had bills. To bad the price went up some on the m18 eurooptic has, but there still a deal. I think for the money there better then the tikka