Shot 23'new cartridge predictions?

For my education, what is the 45-120 pressure rating?
For an 1895 it's 28k, but some have loaded to 42k (I think it's Barnes and Hornady). Roger #1 is a higher pressure and the antique or falling blocks are lower pressure than the 1895's .

Instead of dumb colors many really dont care for besides small children how about they start making more models designed to fit women instead of pink guns designed for males physical build?

Savage of all people got this as close to right with the poorly named "lady hunter". The stock was very well layed out and proportioned for someone with smaller hands, had the barrel contour off of the mountain rifle to keep forend weight down. Granted any gun built off a savage action will be bulkier than a seven, kimber 84, howa mini, or fieldcraft action. Can't get around the fact they are on average longer and heavier.

Rifle was well done, well proportioned, and sold in cartridges well suited for the application.. Took about 2 years for them to be clearance out and discontinued. Either market saturation was reached faster than it takes to flatten the curve or the market is tiny.

Already is existing 458 B&M....

The b&m cartridge lineup is well done. Seems like they faded when cheap winchester donor rifles dried up and ssk went to new owners. I still look for another win wssm stainless for a donor to make a 458 b&m ss.

Weatherby had a great idea with the "Camilla" rifle. I think the clambering IMO could have been better. Would have liked to see the 6.5 sweed, 243win and 7mm08, all 3 would take anything in North America. Recoil on those 3 would be very manageable

I only know of one personally and jts in 6.5 Creedmoor, quick look and they only offered it in mild cartridges.

Weather a market exists for any real volume of sales to women, does it warrant a new cartridge?

I'm not sure if the 1895 is an example or just handles the pressure better than Henry's and other modern levers? It could be similar to buffalo bores 44mag ammo that their (basically +p) ammo only safe in ruger super redhawks?

For my education, what is the 45-120 pressure rating?
I need to read this better as I was looking at this post on a small screen and didn't realize you had stated "45-120"? I've seen references at 40k with modern powder and with 458lott? I'm in unfamiliar territory on this 1!

ALSO listed as 45-120/125 in other places. QL didn't list pressure, so that wasn't any help!

I'm not sure if the 1895 is an example or just handles the pressure better than Henry's and other modern levers? It could be similar to buffalo bores 44mag ammo that their (basically +p) ammo only safe in ruger super redhawks?
I was just curious as I have heard they had 45-70 all the way to 45-120

The b&m cartridge lineup is well done. Seems like they faded when cheap winchester donor rifles dried up and ssk went to new owners. I still look for another win wssm stainless for a donor to make a 458 b&m ss.
About a year ago I had a 50 B&M SS built picked up a new in box WSSM CRF for under $800....just make sure if you get one its a CRF rifle.....
You can also build one on a Winchester 70 WSM that way you can use Cutting Edge Bullets with a tip in the magazine....a WSSM you cannot....
458 B&M SS is a great cartridge you can harvest any animal that walks the earth with it....only reason I had a 50 B&M SS built its a straight wall and can be used in Michigan or any State requiring a straight wall cartridge for deer....

800 for the conversion? Is ssk still doing the work?

Had been holding out for a deal on a stainless wssm, but that's not worked out so well...

My first donor is still a wssm...

Who had 358 caliber straight wall from Henry and remington on the bingo card.... called the 360 no one cares.

Henry makes a stainless 22lr.... but never figured out how to make a lever gun out of it. Oh well, eventually ruger will catch up on marlins and I'll get another.

Guess it's not the worst lever gun of the year... that's pof new monstrosity. Uglier than a Pennsylvania senator. Always wanted a 9mm short stroke lever.... until it was launched. Ruined the movie tombstone as well.

Savage of all people got this as close to right with the poorly named "lady hunter". The stock was very well layed out and proportioned for someone with smaller hands, had the barrel contour off of the mountain rifle to keep forend weight down. Granted any gun built off a savage action will be bulkier than a seven, kimber 84, howa mini, or fieldcraft action. Can't get around the fact they are on average longer and heavier.

Rifle was well done, well proportioned, and sold in cartridges well suited for the application.. Took about 2 years for them to be clearance out and discontinued. Either market saturation was reached faster than it takes to flatten the curve or the market is tiny.
Still available:

I found that Savage didn't/doesn't make many. I was hoping for one for my daughters, but it was at least 2 years pre-pandemic between runs of these. I found something else.

Weatherby had a great idea with the "Camilla" rifle. I think the clambering IMO could have been better. Would have liked to see the 6.5 sweed, 243win and 7mm08, all 3 would take anything in North America. Recoil on those 3 would be very manageable
Also still available:
There are a couple of models each for the Mark V and the Vanguard.

I've looked at these at the Weatherby factory. Very nice rifles.