Discussion in 'Technical Articles - Discussion' started by ADMIN, Jun 17, 2010.

Ballistics and Predictions

1. ADMIN

ADMIN Administrator

This is a thread for discussion of the article, Ballistics and Predictions, By Gustavo F. Ruiz. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article

2. Eaglet

Eaglet Well-Known Member

The link in the article, or web addres, is not working.

3. Eaglet

Eaglet Well-Known Member

Truly a SHAME! A great article filled with many facts for those that may care about ballistics and most people could not really make out the charts and graphs to really appreciate what was being said.

I decided to put them together so you, the reader, can have this page open and using a different window have the article opened and by just clicking back and forth appreciate the article by being able to see and read the charts and
    graphs.

The first challenge was to make them readable, clear and make the file as small as possible... 276 KB will have to do...

The second challenge was to keep the charts the same size without allowing the photo holding site to shrink the original...

[​IMG]

4. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Eaglet, Thanks for doing all that work. I and I'm sure others appreciate it.

5. Eaglet

Eaglet Well-Known Member

Thank you, Chas1!

6. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

Eaglet, your welcome. You've done these sort of aids before and I know it takes a fair amount of your time and makes it easier and/or more convienent for us folks and didn't want your time and talent to go unrecognized. Take care.

7. Beankyu

Beankyu New Member

Thanks a lot for ur sharing.
    The statistics are really helpful for me.

8. phorwath

phorwath Well-Known Member

Finally got around to reading this article. Interesting to compare the differing ballistic software predictions to some solid (Doppler) bullet velocity data. Also interesting to read the "Closing Notes" section and learn which analytical methods of modeling are being used by some of the different ballistic programs.