Sherman Wildcats sold?

Hello everyone Derek Webster here,
My Goal for SWC is to make sure it runs very smoothly with plenty of inventory. Because SWC will be under the same roof as DI Precision it will be held to the same customer service standards. Currently if a order is placed before 2pm central it is shipped same day.
we have gone through all most all then inventory and have started creating needs list for Manson and ADG. Please bare with me for a few weeks and i think everyone will see SWC becoming even better than ever. Rich Started a great Company and I plan on giving it plenty of food and water.

The Original website is still operating like it was and and will continue until I upgrade it. Continue to place orders like you have previously.
if anyone needs anything else please email me at [email protected]
To be fair, my brass shipment that I ordered on Tuesday night did ship out this morning. Exactly as advertised. Great start Derek and looking forward to many more transactions in the future!

Hi guys......yep, its true, the old goat is out to pasture!
You guys were so good to me that you grew me out of my ability to keep up! I really believe that this will be a great thing for the Sherman lines. Derek and Tyler are young and enthusiastic as well as very knowledgeable, being competition shooters themselves. They are also kind of connected at the hip with D I Precision. I see Sherman getting a lot bigger with many more shooting options and supplies, etc. I didn't want just anyone to buy it because I put a lot of blood sweat and tears into it and I wanted to leave it in good hands. You guys deserve that, and Im betting you'll get it! One old guy being everything from CEO to janitor was simply too much!
Ill be checking in at times and will continue on as an advisor, designer, etc for as long as Im needed.
God Bless you guys and thank you so much for all the pics of hunts, builds, and your loyalty from the beginning back in 2008 until now.

@elkaholic I am very excited for you. I hope you get caught up on all the hunting and fishing you missed. If you can, tell us about the short action standard bolt face cartridge. Is it 7mm by chance? I just ordered an 18" Proof barrel that I was planning to chamber in 7-08. It would be cool to squeak a bit more out of it.

@elkaholic I am very excited for you. I hope you get caught up on all the hunting and fishing you missed. If you can, tell us about the short action standard bolt face cartridge. Is it 7mm by chance? I just ordered an 18" Proof barrel that I was planning to chamber in 7-08. It would be cool to squeak a bit more out of it.
Hi Steve.....Thx for the good wishes! Yes, the new .470 case will begin as a 7mm and will no doubt be offered in the smaller bores as well. Watch for data coming from Derek, the new owner on what it is and what it does.