Sendero Question

[ QUOTE ]
the Sendero SF II is uglier /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a Sendero-II and I represent that remark! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Actually, I think it's "Slutier", and I have named mine "Poontang".

But it shoots just fine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

But to answer the orginal question... the II is only available in mag type cartridges and has black flutes on polished stainless steel.

Mine is the .264 Win Mag, and I love it.

Ah, so it's just a difference in available cartridges. tks

[ QUOTE ]
I think it's "Slutier", and I have named mine "Poontang".

[/ QUOTE ] Funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

the original sendero had HS precision stocks and then some Bell and Carlson, you can usually tell the difference between the two because the HS's are black with a lot of gray speckle and the B&C's are more black less gray. The SF II's have a palm swell on them and I think the speckles are green.

I handled both and I dont like the feel of the new palm swell in the newer sendero. Id rather have the old stock myself. NIce rifles though.. Wished I woulda bought one in the 300 Win Mag a couple years back...Still kickin myself in the butt for that one.

[ QUOTE ]
Somebody also posted on here that they changed the trigger. Not sure if that is completely accurate though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes... they have changed the trigger since July '06.

The new one is a better trigger.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.