Seating question

Don't run out and buy them unless you need them, they won't make anything better, only show results differently. As previously mentioned comparators work without regards to the actual measurement but describe relationships between data points, IMO the cost is only worth it if you're at a place where it seeing very specific readings matters for you. Might open your eyes on the consistency or lack thereof in other tools or processes, but if the ultimate end game is making hits better I can't tell you if they'll help you or not.

Don't run out and buy them unless you need them, they won't make anything better, only show results differently. As previously mentioned comparators work without regards to the actual measurement but describe relationships between data points, IMO the cost is only worth it if you're at a place where it seeing very specific readings matters for you. Might open your eyes on the consistency or lack thereof in other tools or processes, but if the ultimate end game is making hits better I can't tell you if they'll help you or not.

Anything to help with accuracy. I've noticed that the Hornadys tend to round off after numerous uses.