Score High adjustable pillar diameter?

I'm still looking for an actual O.D. on these. Pillars I have been using are .562" (9/16"). Since I don't have access to a lathe anymore, I'm wanting to try the score high adjustable without buying new drilling equipment. Thanks!

Charley will get back to you. Give him 24 hours. He actually does the work in the shop, answers the phone, etc. Dude is busy! But he's also very good at what he does and is customer friendly. Treat him nice, he treats you nice...like most normal people. I hope you get your answer soon.

Charley will get back to you. Give him 24 hours. He actually does the work in the shop, answers the phone, etc. Dude is busy! But he's also very good at what he does and is customer friendly. Treat him nice, he treats you nice...like most normal people. I hope you get your answer soon.
I figured he was busy. Mostly why I thought I could get the answer here. No problem. It's all good.

I get it. There is a ton of "corporate" knowledge on here. Probably someone even knows the answer but they just haven't seen this post. Charley will respond. Hopefully he is still healthy & is not laid up with "the virus". He's such a good smith & his products are top-notch.

They are nice pillers and save me a bunch of time doing bedding. And there probed 2000 is the bomb. I get it in the dispenser gun tubes and it's so fast and much cheaper. I don't like there release agent so I use the clear shoe polish which is the best in my opinion.
Shep

I like these. They also have a ribless style.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.