Scope suggestions, 7mm Rem Mag

First, THANK YOU ALL for your time and knowledge. Question; Sub Moa 7mm Rem Mag, premium factory ammo. 1200 yd scope for around 1000.00$ or under?
Look at the meopta optika 6 line of scopes the glass is very good and the tracking has been spot on with the two I have and they are priced well the Leupold vx5 will be a good option also for a little more money

hard $1000 budget? Leupold Vx5 HD 3-15 will get you 38 MOA in a sub 20 ounce scope with great glass. Mine track like they have eyes.
hard $1000 budget? Leupold Vx5 HD 3-15 will get you 38 MOA in a sub 20 ounce scope with great glass. Mine track like they have eyes.
Ok I'll be that guy. 38 MOA in elevation total?

I recently purchased a Athlon Midas HMR 2.5-15x50 for my .284 and I love it. It was only like $450 so well below your budget. If I had $1000 budget then I'd look into a Sightron SIII, PST Gen 2, or higher end Athlon.

First, THANK YOU ALL for your time and knowledge. Question; Sub Moa 7mm Rem Mag, premium factory ammo. 1200 yd scope for around 1000.00$ or under?
I had a Browning A-Bolt ll in 7mm Rem Mag ( my absolute fav gun ) This is what I put on it. Shepherd has the same scope but with a 40mm A/O for 900.00 as well. The Sightron siii are going to out perform your needs && hold up as well. Best wishes. Check out DNZ Game Reaper 1pc rings/mount too. You wont be sorry.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.