Scope for Ruger Red hawk

Burris pistol scopes are generally considered the best for pistols. I have several and run them on a TC pistol in 7-30 waters, a savage striker pistol in 30-06, and a 2x burris on a super redhawk 454. they all work normally with no issues so far. for that gun I'd get the 2-7x32 burris and go shoot.

Burris pistol scopes are generally considered the best for pistols. I have several and run them on a TC pistol in 7-30 waters, a savage striker pistol in 30-06, and a 2x burris on a super redhawk 454. they all work normally with no issues so far. for that gun I'd get the 2-7x32 burris and go shoot.

+1! The only way to go IMO.

+1 on the Leupold. I hear the Burris's are also good. I have that exact leupold if your interested in a trade. Sent you a PM
_________
Brent

I bought a Bushnell Elite 3500 2-6x32 mm for $300 bucks. Took it out once so far and performed well.

When I had a Freedom Arms .454 I fired more five shot sub 2" groups at 100 yards using that scope more than any other. On a .44 Mag it will probably last a long time. On my .454 they would last about 300 shots. I went through about a dozen scope of different brands, including the first generation Leupold. The second generation lasted thousands of shots and was still going strong when I sold it.

My favorite load was a Freedom Arms .240 grainer at 2,014 feet per second.

I used a Leupold 4x on a TC Contender in 45-70 hundreds of rounds through it with no problems only problems with the TC kept ripping the dove tails out of the barrel until they were spot welded in.so Leupold all the way:)

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.