Scope for long range

Rgz

Hi guys!

Could you recommend a scope to shoot between 100 and 1000 yards? I need something on the budget and only well known brands. I don't need something extremely good, only a scope good enough to do the job. That's it.

Thank you

Hi guys!

Could you recommend a scope to shoot between 100 and 1000 yards? I need something on the budget and only well known brands. I don't need something extremely good, only a scope good enough to do the job. That's it.

Thank you

It would help us provide you with a better advice/recommendation if you provide us more information.

What is your actual budget?
What is your intended purpose, target shooting or hunting?
What is your magnification requirements?
SFP of FFP?

Just for starters ...

Last edited:
You have several conflicting statements in your question. Making it hard to impossible to answer accurately.

Hi guys!

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi guys!

Thank you
I would recommend the vortex viper HSLR, it has a lot of great features for long range and good glass.
The zero stop shims work well, and the 1/2 moa turrets are well designed. It also has an moa reticle.
Pretty impressive for $500

Or leopold vx3i 30mm 4.5-14 cds. Amazon had the for around $530. Great hunting scope. Killed my mule deer this year with it at a decent poke. 630 yrds

Hi guys!

Thank you
Sightron STAC 4-20x50. Under 400.00. MOA reticle. Depending on caliber may need the extra moa in the reticle for the 1000 yard line

Shoot. Since we still don't have a budgetary number yet.....

Tangent Theta TT525P. About $4200. Best glass, turrets, eye box, etc. The only thing that might beat it is a Hensoldt ZF 3.5-26×56 @ $7000.

I would recommend the vortex viper HSLR, it has a lot of great features for long range and good glass.
The zero stop shims work well, and the 1/2 moa turrets are well designed. It also has an moa reticle.
Pretty impressive for $500

Sucks, the 4-16 was $350 a couple weeks back. I have one and for that price you would not find a better deal.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.