School Shows Anti-Gun Colors

Swamp Fox

School Shows Anti-Gun Colors

Friday, February 02, 2007

Joshua Enos, of Denmark, Maine, is a member of the American Trap Association (ATA), and has been a member since he was 13. Joshua is graduating from his high school (the Fryeburg Academy, in Fryeburg, Maine) this year, and had submitted to his high school a picture of him with his shotgun--unloaded, broken, and draped over his shoulders. The school refused to use this photo, because it showed a firearm in it. Joshua's father asked if he could be in the Alternative Sports section of the yearbook. The answer was: "no" with a gun, but "yes" with his trophies. His father then took a picture of Joshua with some of his trophies, but the school is now refusing to use this photo because the trophies have guns on them!

To make your views known on this issue, please contact the school via Headmaster Dan Lee, at (207) 935-2001, extension 116, 745 Main St., Fryeburg, ME 04037.

what we really need is his/ the schools e-mail address more people would respond this way Tod /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
what we really need is his/ the schools e-mail address more people would respond this way Tod /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Found this out on a Blog:
Headmaster Daniel G. Lee Jr, at (207) 935-2001, extension 116
[email protected]

don

Dave Wilson and I were out scouting Sunday and discussed the way our children were treated in school concerning hunting.

I sent an email to the address you show expressing my extreme displeasure.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.