Savage .338 Lapua

No, it displayed the same pressure or extractor discrepancies as the aforementioned. I believe that they have an inherent extractor problem and wouldn't be the least surprised if the extractor wasn't carried over from some other firearms not being specifically for the 338. Lastly, accuracy was lackluster. Rather than trying to dig his way out of a hole he sold it and went the custom route. I hope you didn't suffer much with regards to the kindergarten subterfuge.

garsh guys again all i was saying is we happen to have a problem in fuction with a production gun. i wasnt trying to go to the syciitrist. just wanted to let people know there might be a problem and to check it out. oh by the way you might check your spell check its kinda making no sence also since you are obvisly a pro . any ways thanks to the ones that pm me to accualy help and to the ones that didnt. eat gun). its to bad people cant make these things fun.

Dont let those guys bring you down. I have had funn reading this thread. I do have to say that this line, "i wasnt trying to go to the syciitrist.", has been the most fun line that I have read in the entire thread.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.