Sako TRG 42 .300 Win Mag for sale

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by sakoluvr, Aug 22, 2013.

1. sakoluvr

sakoluvr Well-Known Member

This morning I woke up and after having breakfast I decided to finally sell my TRG 42. I have had it a couple years, and literally have shot it it less than 30 times. I can provide more pictures tonight or tomorrow for those that want them. This thing will shoot! I did some minor load development and I was astounded by how accurate this rifle is using a variety of charges of 7828sc under a 180 accubond and RWS brass. Rifle is in great condition as would be expected.

The rifle will include a bipod adapter (bipod not included), sako swivel studs for the flush cups, cheek piece spacer (made by a SH forum member) and a Near rail. The Near Alpha scope mount can be bought separate (offered to the TRG buyer only). Scope not for sale. Also included is the Sako muzzle brake.

I will ship in a brand new Storm Pelican case with uncut foam, assuming I can insert the rifle without cutting the foam. I will also include the pictured soft case.

As you know, the .300 win mag is no longer available for import to the US, so this is a really good find.

I am going to post this in a few places, then off to Gunbroker.

I want $3400.00 for the rifle package, plus actual shipping/insurance via Fed Ex to your FFL dealer only. Shipping will be determined after I can figure it up.

Thanks for your interest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sakoluvr

evening bump

3. billn17

billn17 Well-Known Member

PM sent

4. sakoluvr

Still available as of now.

5. sakoluvr

Lots of interest and trade offers, but no cash sale yet. You know you want it! :D Can't get these .300 win mags imported anymore.

6. CJM

CJM New Member

Is Sako TRG 42 still available? If so how many mags will come with it. Regards,CJM

7. sakoluvr

Yes, as of right now it is available. One mag that came with the rifle. BTW, I checked my fired brass and the rifle was shot only 15 times!

8. CJM

CJM New Member

Would you be willing to give tel.# so will could talk or would you like mine?

9. CJM

CJM New Member

Not sure you got last message. Not a computer guy. I asked if you would give your tel. # or wanted mine so I could talk to you. Have used gunbroker before. First time on LRH. Regards CJM

10. sakoluvr

Personal Message being sent to you. Thanks.

11. sakoluvr

Rifle is SPF. Thanks for everyone's interest.