• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SAKO/GA Precision TRG-42 300 Norma Mag

That's a great setup. Horrible timing for me, I've off work for two months for shoulder surgery or it would be mine. I have a trg22 folder that is my favorite rifle.
Thanks!

If things change let me know, I'll make it worth your effort and throw in components, or dies, or something to keep the cost down.

I just can't handle much recoil prone anymore. I shot a 308 Winchester at the Heart Mountain match in Wyoming using Berger 185 Juggernauts going 2,650 f/s and my neck was giving me problems after the first day.

I have a 6 GT, and a 6.5x47 that recoil way less, I am certain one day that's all going to end shooting prone.

Interested in the 100pcs of Peterson and 200pcs of Lapua brass you have, would you be willing to sell those separately? Thanks.
I'll sell the Peterson brass, and the ADG brass only because if I find a buyer I'm sure they'll want components for the rifle.

PM me with your info and I'll get back to you with a price with the shipping.

Still available, wasn't interested I guess.

$2.60 a piece for either the ADG or Peterson 300 NM Brass/50 per box, all new in box. he Peterson is the correct Norma brass specs/dimensions.

Shipping is $18 per 100, two boxes, and $23 for four boxes (200 pcs) USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate.

When comparing the Accuracy International AXSR's at $10,390.00, which overall are very similar to the SAKO TRG-42 I just have to ask what are they giving away for $7K more?

I've seen these in action at the NightForce ELR matches, and like anything it's the person behind the gun that stands out more. Hard pill to swallow shelling out over $10K when I know the rifle I'm selling here for $3,500.00 will do it better for far less money!

Last edited: