Ron Paul

So phorwath, look into your crystal ball and tell us what is going to happen after Obama wins? That's your prediction correct?

How about the 2nd Amendment for starters?

The war and the military?

The economy?

The unemployment rate?

The housing crisis?

Are we going to be seeing mandatory prayer 5X a day facing Mecca in our schools?

So phorwath, look into your crystal ball and tell us what is going to happen after Obama wins? That's your prediction correct?

How about the 2nd Amendment for starters?

The war and the military?

The economy?

The unemployment rate?

The housing crisis?

Are we going to be seeing mandatory prayer 5X a day facing Mecca in our schools?

All you've got to do to figure it out is look backwards eight years. Bush had eight years to screw it up.

It'll be hard for Obama to screw anything up worse than Bush did.

Someone must have convinced you that Obama is a Muslim. Blind leading the blind. That's a recipe for success. Try taking the blinders off.

All you've got to do to figure it out is look backwards eight years. Bush had eight years to screw it up.

It'll be hard for Obama to screw anything up worse than Bush did.

Someone must have convinced you that Obama is a Muslim. Blind leading the blind. That's a recipe for success. Try taking the blinders off.

Oh, well you never know. It's amazing but, I agree. I'm no Bush fan either. I never voted for him.

Yes, I believe he is a Muslim.

Re: Bush

It's really sad. Bush had the opportunity to do so much better. He wasted his potential in Iraq. Now the dems will get a whack at it and we'll have to live with it the next four years and see how they do. Bush set the bar so low they'll probably do quite well by comparison.

A vote for anyone other than the GOP is a vote for OSAMA!! Think SCOTUS and what OSAMA will do with that! Am not excited about the GOP this time around but the Demoncraps scare the hell out of me!!

Please do not vote for OSAMA!!! You will be cutting your own throat but you know what they say "your throat your razor"!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts