McCAIN/PAULIN (LOYAL TO THE COUNTRY)

Discussion in 'Politics Of Hunting And Guns (NOT General Politics' started by slugg45-120, Sep 6, 2008.

1. slugg45-120

slugg45-120 Well-Known Member

IN SUPPORT OF MY RESENT POST (TRUE AMERICANS ) THE ACTS OF REAL & LOYAL AMERICANS CONTINUES.:)

chalk up one more unloyal & disrespectful act by the democratic party. after leaving thousands of American flags behind at the democratic convention in COLORADO SPRINGS to be tossed in the trash. WHAT A WASTE OF THE TAX PAYERS MONEY .the McCAIN/PAULIN party has pickup the bags of American flags to be used at there rally & carry them on like a torch into the future.light bulb what a display of TRUE AMERICANS.hope the democrats keep up the acts of unpatriotic support it shows what was confirmed in previous acts of non solute to our red white & blue.

2. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

I grow weary of your insult.

Why don't you post up your qualifications that enable you to determine who is a true American and who is not a true American.

I am serious, I want to know what you have ever done in your life that you now have the credentials to decide to be in charge of who is a true American.

Most people who wish to post up insults and drivel do so down in the part of the forum call "Politics of Guns and Hunting". It is a small courtesy so that those of us who actually go hunting regularly and may hold a different opinion don't have to wade through political drivel on a hunting forum.

I gave you a free pass on the first insult and I guess that courtesy was a mistake. So post up your qualifications.

3. slymule

slymule Well-Known Member

Hmmm...........I must be lost, I thought I was in the forum "Politics of Hunting and Guns".

Did this post get moved from somewhere else, or am I still just lost?

4. Lucafu1

Lucafu1 New Member

great post.