Rocky Mountain Cartridge LLC

Dr.Tramp

If this is in the wrong place please move it.
I'm not connected to these folks and ran across them while looking for 20 gauge Magtech brass shells which seem impossible to find. They makes custom, obsolete, and antique brass shells. They're not cheap but they do make brass shotgun shells so I called them and put in an order for some 20 gauge brass shells. Seem like real nice folks when I spoke with them.
Unlike the Magtech brass shells which only use large pistol primers and require oversize wads theirs can be made to use standard shotgun or large pistol primers and standard shotgun wads fit in them so I may also have some 12 gauge and .410 bore brass shells made.
They're several months behind on orders so I probably won't get my shells until May or June but on the plus side they're up the road in Cody and also sponsor a black powder shoot in the summer so I may go up and visit the them; maybe pick up my order in person.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp............

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts