Cartridge trimmping

Garry , from everything I've seen and from what I've heard from a lot of people that own one , it's the Giraud . Google Giraud and you will be able to see one in action . It is expensive ( you wanted best & fast ) ........ I think about $500 for the whole set-up .

Giraud tri way for just one case $100

Lots of.videos out there if you want to see it in action

Makes.trimming painless. But ten thousand?

J, perhaps the Little Crow Gunworks Worlds Finest Trimmer at $75.95 tyd. They are said to be able to trim 10 cases a minute. My son has one and likes it. Good luck

J, perhaps the Little Crow Gunworks Worlds Finest Trimmer at $75.95 tyd. They are said to be able to trim 10 cases a minute. My son has one and likes it. Good luck

The Girauld trimmers also do the inside and outside chamfering at the same time. A huge time saver.

These are old school but they absolutely work and are super fast if you put them on a cordless drill.

Lee Case Trimmer Cutter Lock Stud

Used these for probably thirty plus years.

I bit the bullet and bought the Hornady Case Prep center and love it.

I also use the lee, I put the lock stud in my cordless drill trim, then chamfer, then deburr then off to the next case
I have also used rcbs and lyman trimmers and the lee quick trim the rcbs and lyman are good but you have to remove the case before chamfer and debur. The lee quick trim is a good idea but, IMHO that is all it is

I also use the lee, I put the lock stud in my cordless drill trim, then chamfer, then deburr then off to the next case
I have also used rcbs and lyman trimmers and the lee quick trim the rcbs and lyman are good but you have to remove the case before chamfer and debur. The lee quick trim is a good idea but, IMHO that is all it is
Yep and for the price and simplicity there's nothing else on the market that can touch it. I used to do hundreds in one sitting while watching TV.

I really like the Hornady case prep center but I only own one because I got a heck of a deal on it used from an estate sale.

I have to ask, what does NS stand for?

Yep and for the price and simplicity there's nothing else on the market that can touch it. I used to do hundreds in one sitting while watching TV.

I really like the Hornady case prep center but I only own one because I got a heck of a deal on it used from an estate sale.

I have to ask, what does NS stand for?

NS is Nova Scotia, Canada. A small province north and east of Maine (but not connected by road to Maine only connected by a seasonal ferry). When I say small I mean by both area and population

do not discount the little crow , world finest trimmer -- in combination with horandy case trio

10K is gonna leave some blisters !!! think about some tight fitting gloves

If you are doing 10,000 Plus cases. With a system that will do 10 per minute.
10,000 Divided by 10 per minute= 1000 Divide by 60 (1 Hour)=16.333 or 16 hours and 20 minutes. To much work for me.

Now the plot thickens, Buy or borrow 3 Lee case trimmer set ups. for 223 Rem. 3 inside- outside champher tools. Borrow enough cordless drills and batteries from your neighbors and relatives, to run all 3 setup at once.

Have grand ma bake her favorite desert. Get some of the kids favorite ice cream.

Invite the grandchildren over and make a competition out of it. Who can trim and inside-outside champher the most cases in a set time limit. 30 minutes, 1 hour whatever.

Spend time with the grandchildren, Have a great desert and ice cream. and get all your cases champhered and trimmed, That is good.

If you are doing 10,000 Plus cases. With a system that will do 10 per minute.
10,000 Divided by 10 per minute= 1000 Divide by 60 (1 Hour)=16.333 or 16 hours and 20 minutes. To much work for me.

Now the plot thickens, Buy or borrow 3 Lee case trimmer set ups. for 223 Rem. 3 inside- outside champher tools. Borrow enough cordless drills and batteries from your neighbors and relatives, to run all 3 setup at once.

Have grand ma bake her favorite desert. Get some of the kids favorite ice cream.

Invite the grandchildren over and make a competition out of it. Who can trim and inside-outside champher the most cases in a set time limit. 30 minutes, 1 hour whatever.

Spend time with the grandchildren, Have a great desert and ice cream. and get all your cases champhered and trimmed, That is good.

Haha LT, my son has the three grandsons in an assembly line doing different steps. He rotates them to various stations so they understand the entire process. They can kick out a lot of rounds in a day.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.