QUALITY CARTRIDGE BRASS

Ditto...all the above positive comments about Peterson brass...use it in .308 ...excellent in all respects...it took them a while to perfect their 300 Win Mag product...glad to learn that it's now on the market...

Peterson is my prefered brand for my 7-08. As stated before not sure anything likes my 280ai. Can't blame brass for that.

Has anyone been using "Quality Cartridge Brass" or "Peterson Brass" for reloading? I am in the process of building a straight 284 Win for 1,000 yrd and looking for brass. Lapua is coming out with .284 Win Brass this year 2021, but you know how that goes with a manufacture bringing out a new product. I have been usuing LAPUA for most all my reloads. I heard "PETERSON" also makes some quality brass. Looking for the quality/precision of these two manufactures compaired to Lapua.
I have been using QC brass since 2014 in my 330 Dakota and recommend it highly. Weight and internal volume is very consistent.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.