Rock River Arms Elite Operator 2?

jeffwhip

I just bought a Rock River Arms Elite Operator 2 and am getting ready to reload for it. My question for anyone out there, is how far can I seat the bullet and still get it to feed properly? I suspect if I try to seat the bullet close to the lands it will not feed properly.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

All though most rifle like it when you seat the bullet cloest to the land, but then some will not?? go..figure :cool: your going to have to play with seating depth and see what you rifle likes. With a box mag your limited to mag length unless you are going to load it one at a time :D. I know not much help, but Good Luck!!

I had a DPMS AR-15 with a 13" barrel and a 3" Novske Pig Welded on to it. My AR did not much care what bullet length i used as long as it fit in the mag. But what it did care about was the sizing. Full Length is not really full lenghth. Get a small base sizer and that will fix the issues. (Or in mine it did).

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.