Rifles bought but haven’t shot yet. What ya got!

Found a lightly used Beeman Kodiak Magnum. Made by Webley in England. They call it the Patriot. Barrel-break action. .25 caliber pellets, Still have to dig out my pellet stash. I owned one a long time ago, but then got into PCP airguns. Didn't think I'd miss all the exercise of barrel cocking, but I did. Got out of PCP as I prefer the simplicity of the spring guns. Once peeled a squirrel off the side of a tree. It knocked him sideways onto the ground. Hard hitting and quiet.

Found a lightly used Beeman Kodiak Magnum. Made by Webley in England. They call it the Patriot. Barrel-break action. .25 caliber pellets, Still have to dig out my pellet stash. I owned one a long time ago, but then got into PCP airguns. Didn't think I'd miss all the exercise of barrel cocking, but I did. Got out of PCP as I prefer the simplicity of the spring guns. Once peeled a squirrel off the side of a tree. It knocked him sideways onto the ground. Hard hitting and quiet.
Big fun there now, I used to squirrel hunt with a 22 cal air rifle, even took a racoon once

I have 2 of them I have a savage 93 bull barrel in a 17 HMR and a Ruger American in a 22 250 . I won them already have gun I like better in those calibers. I was going to sell them But my kid (USMC)got back state side I think they will be a couple of birthday gifts what do you guys think

No offense intended, so let me apologize before hand, but for all the people that have several, even many firearms that are being un used, seems that all the funds to purchase, tinker & fondle said firearms could be better used for practice ammo, making the owner a more proficient marksman. ( i need all the practice i can get, lol)
That said, I am guilty as ever as it took too many years to break in my Versa Max.
I am very happy I did & now know it is a real enhancement to my F/A portfolio.
At the same time I can understand investment grade safe queens, as i won a genuine one of a kind (in the world) fly rod outfit (Makers Rod '98) that will never be wetted, as it would loose value instantly.
just my 2 cents, thanks :)

No offense intended, so let me apologize before hand, but for all the people that have several, even many firearms that are being un used, seems that all the funds to purchase, tinker & fondle said firearms could be better used for practice ammo, making the owner a more proficient marksman. ( i need all the practice i can get, lol)
That said, I am guilty as ever as it took too many years to break in my Versa Max.
I am very happy I did & now know it is a real enhancement to my F/A portfolio.
At the same time I can understand investment grade safe queens, as i won a genuine one of a kind (in the world) fly rod outfit (Makers Rod '98) that will never be wetted, as it would loose value instantly.
just my 2 cents, thanks :)
No offense taken.

In my case I'll be 68 in March. Started shootings at an early age, reloading in my early 20's. Shot competition for a few years. Did my share of practice over the years so I could hunt and shoot well enough to hunt from Africa to Alaska and other places. I don't shoot long distance as well as I once did or shoot my 416 Rigby off sticks as well as I once did. But I put my time in. Now at soon to be 68 years old I shoot when I feel like it and hunt when I feel like it and play with my guns. I don't have anything to prove.

Recent Posts