rifle

So Mcreery do you load your own? If you do you have some excellent options and can tailor your caliber for excatly what you want to do with it. If not you can still get factory ammo for Most? if not all of the calibers mentioned in this thread. Subject to availability and/or your willingness to order ammo from online or catalog.

If you dont I would highly highly recommend it, I have recently started re-loading. If I had started from the very beginning My rifle collection would look mighty different.

no I don't reload I really have no need for it yet cause all I really use is a 22 and my 870 is mainly for deer hunting once a year

Look into the Creedmore or the .260. Savage has a couple offerings in both calibers. Hornady has Superformance loads for the Creedmore that is apparently quite good. A couple guys at a tactical shoot took first and second with the Creedmore using Hornady factory ammo.

Tank

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts