rifle back pack?

I know it might not be the best, but it was the best option for me. I bought one from Bass Pro Shops. It's a redhead bow/gun pack. Two decent sized pouch areas. and a H2O bladder holder(didn't come with one). It was just 60 bucks, and it's built very well. I've carried my bow with it for over 30 miles this season, and it's very nice. Can't remember the exact model name, but it's cheaper than most, built well, and is a good first time pack.
Nimrod

I've had a just one J34for a couple years now and love it. It will haul more than i would want to carry. It borderlines on being to big, but it compresses down small enough for a day pack. Once you get a critter down, it really shines. It will haul rifle and meat with ease.

1+ on Eberlestock I have the J4 just one & haveing used it on two backpack Elk hunts It is one tough pack. I also used it every day for a day pack in CO Made a beliver out of me. Sweet pack worth what it costs.

I just bought a J34 this season. I spent a few weeks reading reviews, and reearching Eberlestock packs before I decided on the J34. I have not packed an animal out yet, but I did wear it in rifle season on a few hunts. I probably only have about 3-4 miles logged in with the pack on, but it was very comfortable for what I used of it so far. I hope to get some meat inside of it in the late flintlock season after Christmas.

I have an Eberlestock JP9 Blue Widow and i bought both the large scabbered and regular, I have about a hundred miles on it now and i absolutly love the pack. I can carry any of my rifles comfotably in it or take the scabberds out and use it like a regular back pack. When i was looking for a new pack it came down to Blue Widow or the Mystery Ranch Crew Cab and i went with the Eberlestock because i could carry a rifle in it.
Steve

This is some great info!! I've been wanting a pack with a scabbard and this post seems to list them all!!

Thanks everyone!!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts