Results of Ladder Testing!

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by RMulhern, Sep 2, 2010.

1. RMulhern

RMulhern Well-Known Member

Five (5) shots from 1000 yds. with my 6.5x47 Lapua. Four (4) rounds in one splatter!

[​IMG]

2. RockZ

RockZ Well-Known Member

Awesome shooting.
    What is the size of the group? Looks very small.

3. LRSickle

LRSickle Well-Known Member

Good shooting Sharpsman. That's better than with your Sharps. Not by much though, your pretty good with that Sharps of yours.

4. RMulhern

Didn't measure it! The head of the big nut holding the plates on is approx 1". You can guage from there! Would have been smaller but the mirage let up a tat so I held slightly left and the round impacted where I held!!

I'm back at 1300 this afternoon and it's still grouping good but nothing confirmed yet.

:D:D

5. JARHEAD1371

JARHEAD1371 Well-Known Member

That's a great example of what happens when a Marine gets a hold of a great weapon. They go out and do great things. Great shooting! Semper Fi

6. RMulhern

JARHEAD1371

" when a Marine gets a hold of a great weapon."

I need to clear up something about my signature...since I was US ARMY! I have MANY buddies that are USMC, my brother being one also, and out of respect for these guys who are always 'within the thick of it'.....I elected to have that SIGNATURE!! I served much TDY with the USMC....and had many USMC shooting buddies that were on the Marine Shooting Team at Quantico when I was shooting with USAMTU at Benning. Great guys all!!:D:D